We choose two wineries from the list below:
- HOMEWOOD WINERY: is one of the smallest production wineries in California, it produces less than 3,000 cases a year, and makes 22 different varietal wines. very fair priced at high market value.
- VIANSA WINERY: Italian traditional winery, with 22 different varietals of wine, with an Italian deli, spectacular hill top views of Sonoma County. Traditional Tuscan Style Building design . Very romantic.
- JACUZZI WINERY: Traditional Italian winery, producing 22 different varietals of wine, also producing olive oils and vinegar for tasting. Romantic setting. Stone building with lookout tower. Family history of famous Jacuzzi water pump, and famous world war 1 air plane propeller.
- ANABA WINERY: Small winery with 10 varietal wines, specializing in Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Rhone Blends, Viognier, and Port. the winery has just opened a new building location, with spectacular setting and views.
- LARSON WINERY: Perfect for families with children and dogs. They have 3 labradors who greet visitors’ dogs and children and keep them busy while adults taste wine inside or outside at the very large tasting yard.
- CLINE WINERY: Specializing in French Rhone style wines, producing 22 different varietals of wine. Estate tours offered three times a day, at 11 am, 1 pm and 3 pm. The winery is on historic grounds, is one of the original proposed locations for one of the original California mission sites. On display are models of all twenty one California missions.
- One hour stop in historic Sonoma Plaza. Restaurants, art galleries, souvenirs, wine tasting, the choice is yours. Monuments to General Vallejo and to Bear Flag Holders. The last 21st Mission and Historic Sonoma Barracks served as a buffer against expected Russian expansion from the North and were the Northern Most Point of Mexico.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Wine Country Tours Review
- Small Group
You’ll start at
Or, you can also get picked up
Golden Gate Bridge
Stop: 15 minutes
Stop: 75 minutes
Stop: 60 minutes – Admission excluded
Stop: 45 minutes
You’ll end at